Stainless Steel Manual Juicer
- GET EVERY LAST DROP FROM YOUR FRUIT our citrus press is proven to get more juice than dozens of other brands, you also will have NO SEEDS in your juice.
- SAVE TIME AND EFFORT with our easy-to-use and easy-to-store lemon squeezer. No more worrying about electricity or batteries. No more bulky, hard-to-clean juicers crowding your kitchen.
- CLEANS IN SECONDS AND IS DISHWASHER FRIENDLY you can easily take out your citrus press for that extra touch in your food or cocktail and simply put it in the dishwasher. Or, if you don't use a dishwasher, cleaning it by hand is a breeze.
- ADJUSTABLE PULP CONTROL: Pulp collects in the strainer so you can throw it out or use it in other recipes
- Detachable Design Separable: stainless steel design, easy to dismantle, convenient to clean.
- Principle Manual juicer, applying the principle of gravity, can effortlessly ensure the juicy effect.
- Conical Strainer The conical shape can make the fruit and the strainer as close as possible
- Strengthened Base Made of aluminum alloy.Sturdy and durable.
If the surface is adhered to by organic liquid ingredient, acid and alkali substances, and so forth, with which can form organic acids in the pressure of water and oxygen, and organic acids will corrode the metal surface for a long time.
- Power (W): 201-500W
- Capacity: >1501ml
- Pulp Container Volume: 0.5L-1L
- Cup Body Material: Plastic
- Dimensions (L x W x H (Inches): 12*20*45
- Rating (Rpm): 43Rpm
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- The shape of Charging Port: ROUND
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Function: Automatic Pulp Ejection
- Function: Non-Drip Spout
- Function: Juicing
Attentions & Maintenance
- Before using stainless steels utensils, please disinfect it by boiled water several times
- Try not to overturn, fall and collide, which may cause deformation of stainless steel products and then will affect appearance and use effect.
- Sometimes inside stainless steel utensils, there will be some rusty spots caused by containing iron substance, and you can thoroughly clean it by means of soaking it in warm water and diluted vinegar for 30 minutes
- Stainless steel utensils should be washed by soft cloth and healthy cleaning agent diluted by warm water.
- In order to prevent odors and stains, and for a long -term usage, please clean and completely dry stainless steel utensils after use
- Don't touch stainless steel utensils directly by hand after being heated, so as to avoid scalding.