Solar String Lights Outdoor 10 Strands 200 LED
- DIY: 10 Strands/200 LEDs copper wire string lights can be easily bent and shaped into any shape as you like.
- Environment Protection and Easy Installation: 100% solar powered. Turn it on when it is charged under sunlight or bright shade. A built-in light sensor guarantee that it turns on at dusk and turn off by dawn automatically.
- A high-performance battery powers the lights for over 10 hours. Requires no external wiring, easy to get it all set up. Just stick into the ground and keep the solar panel in a good position to receive the maximum sunlight.
- WATERPROOF: The LED cooper string light is IP65 waterproof, suitable for both indoor and outdoor lighting decorations.
- LED quantity: 200 LEDs.
- Number of strings: 10 strings
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery: 1.2V 800mA.
- Solar Panel: 2V 170mA.
- Lighting Mode: 8 model
- Length: 6.5ft (10 strands).
- Length between 2 blubs: 0.33ft (0.1m).
- Length from Solar panel to first led: 6.5ft (2m).
How to charge the solar panel?
when there is not enough sunshine, then it will not work 8-10 hours. When you receive the parcel. please charger for panel 8 hours first. Only the ON / OFF is adjusted to the "ON" state, string lights can be charged. The solar panel should be mounted in an area with DIRECT SUNLIGHT to be recharged
How to check the solar panel is ON?
It is charging ONLY when the switch is turned ON.
Leave the unit in the sun for an hour and then cover the complete solar panel. If the lights come on, the button is in the on position. If NOT, push in the button once again and put the unit in the sun for another hour. Cover the solar panel again and it should light up. 1. Make sure that the solar panel is NOT sheltered from the sun, because it needs to absorb enough energy from the sun. 2. It is ONLY designed to be protected from the rain. Please do NOT immerse it in the water.
- Please keep the surface of the solar panel clean, if not, this will influence the efficiency of charging.
- For the initial application, we suggest the solar panel be fully charged for 8hrs or longer.