The Staircase As Storage Space Miracle
- More Space
How to create storage space and make efficient use of it. How household equipment can disappear while remaining readily accessible.
How do we keep things tidy? It‘s simple: clever storage space solutions! We discovered lots of space even in our little house. And we can enjoy our time together without worries.
Staircases, pitched roofs, niches and corners, often leave a lot of space unused.
There is a great potential there to create storage space that you can use efficiently and ergonomically with Hettich fitting technology. It even fits under the roof.
1. Organisational system Big Org@Tower Wood with Easys:
the Big Org@Tower Wood with electromechanic opening support offers extra storage space under the stairs.
2. Pencil tray system SmarTray:
small items are quickly put away in the SmarTray pencil tray system. On request, also lockable.
3. Folding door system WingLine L: open the entire door set with a single push.
4. Hinge Sensys: for handleless doors, the design award winning Sensys hinge with Push to open function.
5. Drawer runner Quadro for wooden drawers:
Handleless drawers with Push to open function can be opened at a single push anywhere on the front panel. Optional with synchronization.